Panasonic Heat Pumps
- Product description
- Product details
Panasonic is a trusted brand in New Zealand with over 5 decades of experience globally in heat pump technology.
With good back up support we proudly include Panasonic in our heat pump range and can help you choose which is the best model for your home.
The Panasonic range include the following features:
- Temperature Performance: Panasonic heat pump air conditioners can operate even when the outside temperature is as low as -15 degrees Celsius.
- Bluefin condenser: An anti-rust coating to the Panasonic condensers to protect it from exposure to salty air.
- Nanoe-G: an advanced nano-technology that reduces airborne bacteria, viruses and mould for better air quality.
- ECONAVI: an intelligent system focused on comfort and energy efficiency. It uses sensors to detect where you are, your level of activity and even detects sunlight intensity and adjusts performance acordingly.
Finance & Funding
Heat pumps are considered the most energy efficient form of electric heating for NZ homes. We have a range of financial support available to make installing heat pumps in your home more affordable.
- Mortgage Top-Ups for energy efficiency products
- Council Rates Programmes for Insulation & more
- Q Card Finance
- Squirrel Money
3 questions & answers about this product
What is Panasonic ECONAVI
Panasonic ECONAVI is a systems or sensors and programming that adjust to a) human presence b) the level of human activity and c) sunlight to improve the energy efficiency of operation and your overall comfort. See the video in our gallery above for a demonstration.
Where are Panasonic heat pumps made?
Panasonic heat pumps are primarily made in Malaysia and China.
How long is the Warranty on Panasonic heat pumps?
Panasonic offers a manufacturer's warranty of 5 years on their heat pumps/air conditioners. This includes parts and labour including the compressor.