05 August 2019
Replace your incandescent light bulbs with energy efficient LEDs and you could save $100 a year* on power.
When considering your home lighting, here's some great tips:
- Lighting is one of the easiest places to save on energy use.
- Save $100 or more a year on power by replacing your incandescent light bulbs with LED lights.
- If you can, replace the whole downlight fitting, not just the bulb, to ensure insulation is not compromised.
- Choose an LED downlight that is IC, IC-F or IC-4 rated.
- When upgrading your ceiling insulation, upgrade your downlights at the same time - insulation can be installed over the top of most LED downlights.
- Decide on light colour - warm white for a more comfortable light, cool white is good for task lighting such as workshops, garages etc.
Make sure your home is well lit - contact us today to book your free home energy assessment to find out your options.