07 August 2019
A Tauranga landlord has been fined for breaching insulation laws and not providing a warm, healthy home for a family who had been living in a damp, cold house. Read more here.
Rentals must be insulated
The Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) required all tenanted properties to be insulated to a minimum standard by July 2019. Demand for installers has been extremely high, so we encourage you to have your rental/s checked for insulation and heating as soon as possible.
How we can help
- FREE quotes on insulation, heating, ventilation and more.
- Insulation supplied, installed and audited to government standards.
- A FREE Insulation Statement to include in your Tenancy Agreements (when you insulate with us, otherwise $149 per property).
- Help with any funding or finance paperwork.
- We can contact tenants on your behalf so you don't have to.