06 June 2016
Keeping Farm Houses Warm
After a day outdoors you'll want to come home to a warm house. We reduce power bills and/or wood chopping through better home energy efficiency.
Ceiling and underfloor insulation is key to a warm rural home and can reduce power bills or wood-chopping duties.
Smart Energy Solutions is one of the largest insulation installers in New Zealand having insulated over 78,000 properties. We also have EECA insulation subsidies available for any eligible homes on your property.
As a one-stop-shop for energy efficiency solutions we can also give free advice and quotes on heat pumps, heat transfer systems, LED downlights and efficient hot water systems.
For a free assessment contact Smart Energy Solutions on 0800 888 766.
Smart Energy Solutions provides obligation-free assessments & quotes for:
- Home Insulation for ceiling, wall & underfloor
- Heat Pumps for summer cooling & winter warmth
- Ventilation for condensation control & air quality
- Heat Transfer Systems for rooms with log burners
- LED Downlights up to 80% improved energy efficiency
- Hot Water Solutions to lower your hot water bills
- Rental Property Assessments get a Statement of Insulation or insulation quote to meet Residential Tenancies Act
- Free Home Energy Plan a personalised plan for the best energy solutions for your home and budget