02 June 2021
Smart Energy Solutions and EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes programme are providing eligible Bay of Plenty homeowners 80% OFF home insulation and 80% OFF heat pumps.
To be eligible for:
- 80% insulation grants* for ceiling and underfloor insulation, and on-ground moisture barriers;
- 80% heat pump grants (capped at $3,000 inc GST) but the homeowner must have adequate insulation installed (up to EECA standards)
- live in the Western Bay of Plenty, Tauranga City and Rotorua districts; AND
- not have an existing operational heating appliance in the main living area, AND
- own a home built before 2008, AND
- are the occupying homeowner with a valid Community Services Card or SuperGold combo card; OR
- own and are living in a home in an area identified as lower-income (NZDI 8, 9 or 10) OR
- are referred by the Healthy Homes Initiative.
Register HERE to see if you're eligible.
* Conditions apply. Homeowner and home must meet EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes criteria. This offer not available for homeowners in the Kawerau, Whakatane and Opotiki districts. Read here to see what is available for these districts.
Other finance offers available too!
- Ask us what other SPECIAL OFFERS we have for insulation, heating and more;
- Finance is available too for homeowners and landlords - One Smart Energy Account, ANZ Interest-Free Loans, Mortgage top-ups, Squirrel Money and Q Card finance are available to help towards making your home warmer, drier, healthier and more energy efficient now.