Are your rentals compliant with new Healthy Homes Standards?
Insulation has been mandatory in rental homes since 1 July 2019 and the Healthy Homes Standards are now in place and include compliance for insulation, heating, ventilation and more.
Healthy Homes NZ StandardsThe new Healthy Homes Standards includes compliance of insulation, heating, ventilation (extraction), moisture ingress, and draught stopping. We can help with our new Healthy Homes Inspection Service and Report.
Healthy Homes Standards Inspection Service & ReportWe have quotes and inspection services available to help your rental properties comply with the Healthy Homes Standards. From 1 December 2020 all new or varied Tenancy Agreements must include information on the current levels of the 5 Healthy Homes Standards.
Finance Options for Insulation, Heating and MoreWe can help with One Smart Energy Account, Council Rates Programmes, ANZ's 4-year Interest-Free Scheme, Mortgage Top-Ups, Squirrel Finance, Q Card Finance and more.
Property Manager SupportProperty Managers - your time is important so let us help you get your rentals up to scratch with the Healthy Homes Standards.
Healthy Homes Standards for Rentals
We can help make your rentals compliant with the new Healthy Homes Standards as well as warmer, drier and healthier for your tenants. Leave your contact details here and one of our friendly team will be in touch to help. We'll coordinate with your tenants and ensure your products are installed safely and your rental investment is protected.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
10 reasons to choose Smart Energy Solutions
- Competitive Pricing. We have competitive rates for both polyester and glasswool insulation and give obligation free quotes.
- Convenience. We liaise with your tenants, inspect all 5 standards and provide a comprehensive Healthy Homes Inspection Report.
- Experience. We have inspected over 60,000 rentals across NZ.
- Quality installation. Our installers are well trained to quickly and efficiently install insulation to NZS 4246:2016 and EECA standards.
- Excellent Health & Safety. We don't take risks and neither should you. We have Impac PreQual independent verification of our health and safety processes for your risk management assurance.
- Insurance cover. Smart Energy Solutions carries comprehensive insurance to protect your clients or your property.
- Healthy Homes Inspection Report for the new Healthy Homes Standards.
- Warranties: We have comprehensive processes from initial contact to installing and auditing our work, to the issue of our own workmanship and manufacturers’ guarantees.
- Council Rates Programme Provider. We're an approved provider which allows insulation (and in some regions heat pumps & extractors) to be paid off via your rates over up to 10 years.
- We'll coordinate it all. We can coordinate with your tenants to make the whole process easy.
I give a high rating because of the exceptional service. Smart Energy Solutions recently gave me when fitting the under house insulation, for which I’m grateful thanks.Beverley, Gisborne
Efficient and Hardworking
Boys were efficient and hard working, they left with the place tidy and did a excellent job. As soon as I know someone that will benefit from this I will be recommending Smart Energy Solutions.Noella, Otago
Quick & Polite
The installers were quick and polite, house trained and professional. The telephone team/admin people were great too. Our house is so much warmer. We will definitely call up the team to do our next home.Pip, Northland