Westpac's Warm Up Loans of up to $10,000
- Product description
- Product details
Westpac's Warm Up Loans up to $10,000
Westpac is helping its existing or new home loan customers with a Warm Up loan*. Homeowners can borrow up to $10,000 interest-free for up to 5 years to help make their homes warmer and drier.
A Westpac Warm Up loan funds the installation of up to $10,000 of:
- Heat pumps
To take advantage of this, you need to have a quote for these options - we can help.
We will visit you and conduct a free home assessment, where we'll advise the best products for your home and provide a free no-obligation quote to help when you speak to your mortgage manager, Westpac contact centre or your local Westpac branch.
Call us today on 0800 888 766 or book your assessment and free quote here.
* Terms and conditions apply. Read more overleaf.
- Westpac 'Warm Up' is an interest free loan of up to $10,000, repayable over up to 5 years.
- You need to have an existing or new Westpac home loan and meet standard lending criteria.
- You require over 20% equity in your owner-occupied home or 30% in your investment property.
- No application or establishment fees apply.
- You can make lump sum payments* and pay off earlier without penalties.
- Eligible Services include any mix of insulation, heat pumps, double glazing, ventilation or a solar power system.
- The Eligible Services must be fitted by an Installer and you’ll require a quote or invoice from them. We can help.
- You can only have one Westpac Warm Up loan at any given time. For more details go to www.westpac.co.nz/home...