Canterbury - we're your one-stop-shop for home energy efficiency
We're Christchurch's energy efficiency experts for new and existing homes
Our Canterbury branch opened in March 2013 in Christchurch. Our team offers a one-stop solution providing professional advice and quotes for a range of products, including insulation, heat pumps, heat transfer systems, ventilation systems, solar PV, LED downlights, hot water management solutions and more for homeowners, including landlords, and builders.
Because we have a full range our product recommendation is unbiased and focuses on what your home needs first for maximum affect. We offer a choice of leading brands for key categories and give free advice and quotes.
Our Christchurch team can visit you in your home anywhere in the greater Christchurch region including Kaiapoi, Banks Peninsula, Rangiora, Methven and as far south as Timaru.
Canterbury homeowners and landlords can benefit from:
- 90% insulation grants for ceiling and underfloor insulation, and on-ground moisture barrier are available to eligible Canterbury homeowners as part of EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes programme. If you're not eligible, we do have fantastic options to help you pay for your insulation, heat pumps, ventilation and more over time. See below or read more here.
- 90% heat pump grants (up to $3,000 inc GST) are available too - subsidy providers vary by region. Please go to the EECA TOOL to find out who can help you with a heat pump grant in your area. If you don't have any luck, please contact us as we have finance options that could help you.
- Rentals have until July 2020 to include information on their current levels of the 5 Healthy Homes Standards - we can help ensure you comply.
- Put up to $6,000 on your rates - Environment Canterbury Regional Council offers funding for insulation, heating and ventilation and you pay it off on your rates over 9 years (conditions apply).
- Other finance options - our One Smart Energy Account helps homeowners and landlords pay off energy efficient products over 24 months, interest-free; ANZ Interest-Free Loans; Mortgage top-ups; Squirrel Money and Q Card finance also help make it easier to spread the payments.
Not sure what you need to make your home more energy efficient?
If you're not sure where to start or what you need, book a FREE Home Energy Plan - it's free advice without obligation so you can make an informed decision on the best energy investments for your home. Contact us today to book a visit from one of our experienced sales advisors to find out more.
Contact us today to find out how we can make your place warmer, healthier, more comfortable and energy efficient all year round.
Need information or a quote?
We give advice and quotes on a range of products to make your house warmer, healthier and more energy efficient. Contact us and our friendly team will be in touch to discuss how we can make improving your property easy.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
What's on in Canterbury
Our customers have said...
Thorough initial professional quote, good communication, punctual, install team very professional, friendly and very efficient. Final work checked by supervisor, could not ask for better service. I don't give out recommendations lightly so well done and thank you.Ross, Christchurch
Warm Home Already
Friendly couple of installers, didn’t stop once – even when offered a cup of tea, I already feel the difference with warmth in my home so great job well done!Strowan, Christchurch
Excellent service and follow up
The service was excellent including special price offer. The installation was faultless the guys did a great job. Follow up by the office equally superb.Christopher, Christchurch