Auckland - we're your one-stop-shop for home energy efficiency
We're Auckland's experts for Insulation, Heat Pumps, Ventilation and more
Our Auckland South team, led by Quentin Ruruku, is based in East Tamaki and covers from the south side of the Auckland Harbour Bridge down to the border of Waikato. In May 2017 we opened our Auckland North office in Albany, led by Paul Kaire, and it covers north of the Auckland Harbour Bridge up to Wellsford.
Our large experienced teams of in-home advisors can visit you in your home to assess your energy efficiency needs for insulation, heat pumps, home ventilation, heat transfer systems, LED downlights, and more. We also have experienced and trained installation teams who travel the region installing energy efficient products into existing and new homes.
80-100% insulation grants available in Auckland now!
- 80-100% insulation grants for ceiling and underfloor insulation, and on-ground moisture barrier are now available for some Auckland homeowners, as part of EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes & Foundation North's insulation programmes. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST today to find out how.
- 80% heat pump grants (up to $3,000 inc GST) are available too - subsidy providers vary by region. Please go to the EECA TOOL to find out who can help you with a heat pump grant in your area. If you don't have any luck, please contact us as we have finance options that could help you.
- Not eligible for funding? We do have fantastic options to help you pay for your insulation, heat pumps, ventilation and more over time. See below or read more here.
- Rentals have until July 2024 to be compliant with the 5 Healthy Homes Standards - contact us - we can help ensure you comply.
- Pay for it over time - our One Smart Energy Account helps homeowners pay off energy efficient products over 24 months, interest-free; ANZ Interest-Free Loans; Mortgage top-ups; Squirrel Money and Q Card finance also help make it easier to spread the payments.
Contact us today to find out how we can make your place warmer, healthier, more comfortable and energy efficient all year round.
Not sure what you need to make your home more energy efficient?
If you're not sure where to start or what you need, book a FREE Home Energy Plan - it's free advice without obligation so you can make an informed decision on the best energy investments for your home. Contact us today to book a visit from one of our experienced sales advisors to find out more.
Need information or a quote?
We give advice and quotes on a range of products to make your house warmer, healthier and more energy efficient. Contact us and our friendly team will be in touch to discuss how we can make improving your property easy.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
Our customers have said...
Good advice and manners
Good advice, helpful information regarding subsidies etc. Well mannered technicians.Lynne, Auckland
Wish I'd done it sooner!
As an industrial engineer, I was rather sceptical of the benefits of supplementing the roof insulation and installing the SmartVent ventilation system. I now wish I'd been less sceptical and installed these improvements five years ago!”Peter, Auckland
All good at my end, the guy who did the job was excellent. Not only was he out of here in 3 hours but I checked the work after the fact and it was impeccable. Many Thanks.John, Auckland